Mittwoch, Februar 13

DO YOU CARE?

so, beauty. tell me, which fucked up sentence broke you heart?

I know you're trying your hardest to stay strong, to not break down front of the others. and I know if you did, they wouldn't even notice. I know they wouldn't care. For those, you're just a girl with a slightly smile around her lips, full of happiness. I know, they don't see how you're feeling inside and I know they overlook the tears in your eyes.

I know when you get home and fall apart, it's hard to believe that everything's going to be alright again. I know it's a lot easier just to give up and I know the feeling, when you're crying in to your sleep and the damn pain, like a huge hole has been punched through your chest.


And you just think you're never going to fit in anymore, just because one person said, that something is wrong with you. It's just going to be too hard to survive the different phases of life, but please keep holding on. And sometimes you need a few seconds, when you have to take a deep breath before you speak out, just because you know you're so fucking close to tears, but nevertheless keep holding on, we need you. I NEED YOU. 

But today, I want to make you clear, that you're not alone !
Here we are. Here I am.
And you know what? I FUCKING CARE !

And you know what else? I THINK YOU'RE DAMN BEAUTIFUL. AND I LOVE YOU WITH THAT SCARS ON YOUR ARMS TOO, I have the same scars. I LOVE THE WAY YOU SMILE, IT'S LIKE .. YOUR SMILE MAKES THE LIGHTS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE NOT SHINING. AND YOUR EYES, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE FULL OF TEARS, I LIKE THE WAY THEY GLEAM. AND YOUR HAIR, I LOVE IT WHEN THE WIND BLOWS IT IN YOUR LITTLE, MIRACULOUS FACE. AND YOUR MOVEMENTS, WHEN YOU TRY TO GET THEM OUT OF IT. YOU'RE AWESOME. just like Bruno said,  YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

I LOVE YOU. I CARE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. FOR ME YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.


JUST THINK ABOUT IT .. YOU'RE NOT ALONE!


when you think like that, just leave a comment and show all the others, that there are a lot of more people, who care. (you can do it anonymous too.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen